Looking for a new Country to live for somebody with experiences

Hi Everybody,

So to do the short version of my history...
I was living in Guatemala for 13 years and after that in Cambodia for 4 years.
And now I'm looking to a new country to move on.
I'm attract by a lot of different style of country but i see Ecuador, Panama, Sri Lanka or even Guinea Equatorial or Zanzibar, as a possible destination.

In general i m make my own living, i mean i create my own job. In Guatemala i create a bar and sold it after 10 years. After that i learn bamboo working and made my own design shop.
I move to Cambodia and i did t-shirt (design, fabrication ans sells) but i didn't have so much success this time. I didn't understood enough the asian way of life or which kind of tourist was in Cambodia.

Anyway i was tired of Cambodia and south east asia. Very nice, very beautiful, people nice but the foreigners (men) are pigs in this countries.

I'm feeling more Latin than Asian but i don't want to close my mind to opportunities.

I know latin america so i know the violence, the machomacho mentality, etc... But i love the people.
I liked Asia but little sad about the clear border between their culture and the others cultures

In bottom line i would like some opinion about people living in the countries I mention before. And if they lived in other place before better.
For example how is to live in Ecuador or Panama compare to Guatemala? Or to live in SriLanka compare to Cambodia or vietnam or thailand?

Thank you for your answer
and i don't if I was clear, so don't hesitate to ask me more information.

Enjoy your day...

Hey , I'm living in Phnom Penh , 8 mo the a year, and also California the rest of the year, I've heard from friends who say two places Uruguay, and Portugal, check them out both very affordable, I still love Southeast Asia, but I'm not looking to be employed just hanging out , so different, good luck to you!!

Yes uruguay look nice too. Less crime than other country around, like the last president  Mujica. I was thinking about it too.
And Portugal it's a nice place in Europa with Spain, the other countries sucks  ;)
But very hard to work in portugal. As a EU country is sentenced to so much rules and rules and rules.....

And what do you think of California, small town close to the beach?
No big cities, no enough human for me

Thank you Twinsguy20

Well I will be honest with you , anything on California coast will start at 1500.00 $ for very small flat , in my city flats rent for around 2500$ a month with electric being another 300$ so if you have the money , it's great, but if you do not , then these other countries are great good luck !

Thank for you answer.

This is what i imagine anyway.

Take care