Trying to get divorce

hi im i need some advise or help i got married in 2009 my wife is in vietnam i tried to sponsor her over to canada and she was denied we have not spoke for over 4 years and i tried to find her , i found her on facebook she will not respond to me i have no paperwork i need to get divorced how can i get marriage certificate so i can get divorced she may have even already did the divorce i dont know can i get any help? what can i do about this

Hi I am sorry  to hear about your wife the best thing you can do is contact your embassy in that country.  They will advise you on the best way to oroceed. Good luck

Hi Freedom, in what province of Canada are you

Ontario

You should contact a lawyer, not the Vietnam embassy.  False convenience marriages are never a good idea.

true but if you contact the canadain embassy in vietnam they can help you to get a lawyer there who will know the laws.

Hi freedom, for me,marriage is the hard thing ,please  don't  rush on this  but  am crying if you already have kids.The aftermaths remains to them  but if no any kids ok  contact the lawyer and the psychologist for help.I fail to give  strong comments  because good advocacy inquires to listen both sides.

Thanks

Philbert