The holiday season in the United Arab Emirates

Hello everyone,

Are you about to celebrate the holiday season in the United Arab Emirates? In many countries and cultures, the festive season is the time for happiness and reunions/gatherings. Is it so in the United Arab Emirates? How do Emiratis celebrate this very special time of the year?

What about you? Will you spend the holiday season in your host country or in your home country? Will there be expat reunions/celebrations/parties in your region/town/area?

Thank you in advance for sharing!

Priscilla

Well, I'll do a desert safari on Friday, anybody is welcome to join me. Then a dhow cruise maybe next week. BBQ also planned. Good season so let's enjoy it. Only one life, not two.... Live it well so one is enough....

Hello
This is not HOLIDAY SEASON THIS IS JESUS BIRTHDAY AND IT IS CALLED
CHRISTMAS.

Yessss, so let's celebrate Jesus, praying, meditating, having fun, partying, etc, etc..... Desert safari, BBQ, cruise, etc, etc...

Why don't u join me on Friday...

hi and Thank you, have fun.

Friday, It's desert safari. Next week BBQ, then a dhow cruise.... Whosever wants to join me is welcome....

Hi everyone,

@ Sid05, do not hesitate to drop an advert in the Events in the United Arab Emirates section of the website so that members can participate.

All the best,
Bhavna

Tnx Bhavna. Plz let me know if u r interested in desert safari tomorrow afternoon, BBQ on 23rd, show cruise on 30th, will be a pleasure...