Hola! sharing experiences with me, meeting up

I am new to this forum.

I am 72 years old, retired, living in Brantford, Ontario, Canada. 

I am considering moving to Central/South America in the next 2-5 years.  I would first go to each country I am interested in to see if I like it and go from there.  Having said that, Panama is the first country I will be visiting in February from Feb. 15-21, 2017.  I am spending a week in Panama City, staying downtown, just to look around, and get a feel of the city.  I do not think I will move to Panama City, may be David or Boquete, based on the reading I have done so far.

If any expats are interested in sharing experiences with me, meeting up for coffee or lunch or dinner, it would be mostly appreciated.

We are in David. If you decide to check out this area also we could get together.

Hi 'loco'
I just got back from Boquete (3rd) time and will be returning in July. I will be moving there in upcoming years.  There is certainly plenty to do there, or just chill.  I find it a very easy town to get around in. (If you go there ) and want to contact me about anything while you are there, please feel free to.  I will try to help. I wish I was there to meet up with you for a bite or a walk !