Cost of living Escazu area ??

I know there is a wide range  with this sort of open ended question. If I describe lifestyle, and accommodations could someone give a ball park #.
3- bedroom house, furnished safe neighborhood [rent] 1 year lease
Private health insurance two adults 62/ 52
car insurance 70k vehicle
maid once a week / yard service
dinning out couple of days a week
groceries
My wife and I are bilingual English/ Spanish
Tax implications to be considered social security and savings
can 3-5-k monthly cover the above?
Newbie on here, be gentle, just getting started.
Thanks.
Jose

No tax is due here from earnings elsewhere.
$3-5K a month should get you some very nice accommodations, but the exact locale will determine it...and Escazu is a more expensive area to live in, however wonder why you would want a $70K vehicle...? Flaunting your wealth, will certainly make a a potential target.
Are you intending to apply for Residency? You would have to contact a private healthcare provider for additional premium info.

Thank you. I understand, don't want to be a target so not interested in flaunting wealth, have been to CR, spent some time with wife on Pacific coast Tamarindo, Manuel Antonio, and spent a couple of days in Arenal this past year. We were touristy for my wife's first visit, she loved the country. Met some folks that had a Mitsubishi Montero and paid 80k for it in CR stateside that's about 40k vehicle. We want an SUV type to explore CR, Believe me, I need to stretch my retirement $$$. but want to live well in a safe area. Yes, the plan is to apply for residency, rent for a year make sure we want to stay in CR an learn about other areas before we consider buying. Appreciate any guidance/ suggestions. Jose

Living around Escazu  is very different from vacationing in the other areas you mention. Before deciding on living there, suggest you visit for at least a week or two before making any decision.

That is our plan, we will be there this spring.
Thank you for taking the time to respond, hopefully sometime in the near future I will be able to provide suggestions on CR life versus receiving some.
PS. I have been to Escazu but it was back in 2005 or so, pre wife. I am sure it has changed quite a bit in the last 10-12 years.
Pura Vida