Advice needed on posting a large parcel to the UK

Hi there,

Just need a little advice on how to post a large parcel of my stuff from Santo Domingo to the UK, there is no rush for it to arrive in the UK  any time soon so I don't need to use express services, I just need it all to arrive in one piece. I've been doing some Googling for post offices and the INPOSDOM (Instituto Postal Dominicano) seems to be all that comes up, so I am assuming this must be the main postal service. Has anyone had any experience using the INPOSDOM successfully to send anything internationally or to be safe would you recommend I use UPS or similar.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

CJ

I've not done it as I know nothing will be safe.  Package do not arrive for the most part, so I assume they will  not leave either.  I would use some other service.  Not sure about CPS or BM cargo or any of those types of companies.

Lol. I was afraid I'd get an answer like that! Thanks Planner. I'll do a little more research.
Take care

CJ

CJJC how do you intend to pack your belongings? Any idea of weight? Also please let me know port of entry, I have a couple friends that are specialized in shipping to Europe, with this basic information I might be wiling to find out which of them is best for you to contact.

Hi GT Legal

I just planned to pack them all in a box. They are just basic personal belongings. The weight shouldn't be anymore than 20lbs. To be posted from Santo Domingo to London, England.

Thanks

Hi GT Legal

I just planned to pack them all in a box. They are just basic personal belongings. The weight shouldn't be anymore than 20lbs. To be posted from Santo Domingo to London, England.

Thanks

UPS is horribly expansive, I´ve had no problems with IMPOSDOM but  they´re very slow.

Check CPS for shipping.

Bob K