The very Best place to live in Dallas

is Highlandpark without any doubt, I've got a home there University Boulevard since 1981 and never had any problem at all, if you like to talk about it call 7169894952 friendly yours john

Hi John, welcome on Expat-blog! :)

Hi!
Thank you for your message and for you so wonderful smile, you are a sun ray on my dark day in France. Kindly yours
john

Welcome to Expat.com john :)

[Moderated: Offtopic, please start a new discussion]

I am looking to buy a home in Dallas. So I am surfing for the best living areas there. Please suggest your  views.

If you are interested in buying an executive or luxury home in the DFW metroplex, you definitely should look in the northwest Dallas suburbs. They are really great places to live. Southlake and Colleyville are really the best places to live. Other areas are Argyle, Westlake and Trophy Club, but these places are too clumpsy. Just check whichever suits you.

RXD wrote:

Garland is the best place to live in Dallas. It the safest place also to live. It has average climate throughout the year. It is cultural city with lots arts museum and also contains number of national park to entertain the visitors.

Yes this actually good place I was there for 15 days at my sisters place and was really great place.