Friends?

Any americans in Sweden who would like contact with swedish Woman??

Hi, perhaps you could introduce yourself first....then clarify what kind of contact you are proposing please? :)  Why are you particularly interested in Americans?

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Yes, of course! I have missed speaking english since I changed job and some other contacts. I also like all American people I have met, been in the Us two times, but it is hard to keep good contact with them so far away.
I like to meet people from GB also. 😀

im from the UK currently living in Sweden, would like to meet new friends, swedes aren't very welcoming when it comes to "friend" circles haha been here 7 years 0 friends... although a few good work colleagues :P

7 years and No friends?
I know swedes are "closed" but Come on?!
😩😩😩😩😩😩
What do you work with?

Gevalia wrote:

7 years and No friends?
I know swedes are "closed" but Come on?!
😩😩😩😩😩😩
What do you work with?

sometimes it is difficult to make new friends outside the work zone :(
especially when the culture is so different

to be frank, i have problems too making friends out of my work zone.
or should i say, out of my comfort zone :P

Yes, that's true.
Denmarker.....I guess you are from Denmark? How is the "friends climate" there???

I know that it is very hard to be new in a country. I have lived in the US and the U.K.
If you have one or a couple of friend it is easier. Seems like we have to know who the person is through someone first, if you know how I mean.
If you approach people alone in a café for example, they would probably react in a negative way.
But do you go out with your colleagues?