I am a nurse looking for friends to help me live in peru.

Dear friends,
           Accept greetings from Johnson in Cameroon,age 31,a nurse,love football,dancing,taking care of the sick and the aged.I am looking for friends who can always be in contact with me and assist me achieve my goal to move to peru and work as a nurse taking care of the sick,aged people or work in the farms by so doing also find time to continue my education.Iwill be greatful if you will share my problems with people you fell can assist me go through successfuly to move from Cameroon to Peru.I am just from a peasant family,my father is a retired catholic primary school teacher, we are 14 of us from one mother,i am the 3th and 1st son.My number is +23774458911,i will be very happy to hear from any of you.God bless you all.
                        thanks
                              Johnson.

Hi Johnson, welcome on Expat-blog!  :)

I hope you find lot of new contacts on the site. Do not hesitate to ask your questions on the forum.

I wish you good luck,
Christine

Hello my friend, how are you, Im Felix from Lima Perú, are you in Cameroon or in Perú? Id be glad to meet you, I teach spanish and English. I love the nature, music and poetry. I hope to hear from you soon. Take care.

hi. when you plan ning to move here.. i like make new friends.... contact me:)

hola como estas linda? soy venezolano

HI Alejandromontoya,

Can you please write in English so as the other members can understand what are the informations you are sharing :).

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team.

Max............ that is a great photo,, you look like a Celebrity ! wao !............ Lol.......
pistachio