Applying for Westcoast International School and moving companies

My name is Karen, currently living in Cape Town South Africa. My family and I (husband, daughter almost 2 years and son 13 years) are moving to Mauritius early 2017.
I have so many questions regarding schooling, accommodation and cost of living!
We are interested in applying for Westcoast International School however I understand that the schools are now closed for the holidays.
Can anyone assist with some information, assistance or general guidance regarding school application processes during this time?
Furthermore, are there any recommendations regarding moving companies who can assist us with our move?
Thank you!

Hello, Westcoast's new secondary school is opening in January 2017. They have a bit of a waiting list but I don't know if that relates to your son's age group. Have to you tried ringing, as though schools are closed for pupils, there are often teaching and admin staff available in most schools? They have a basic application form which could be scanned and emailed. I don't think they have an online application. Our kids are registered there but we couldn't get spaces in the primary school as they are oversubscribed.

Karen Pretorius wrote:

My name is Karen, currently living in Cape Town South Africa. My family and I (husband, daughter almost 2 years and son 13 years) are moving to Mauritius early 2017.
I have so many questions regarding schooling, accommodation and cost of living!
We are interested in applying for Westcoast International School however I understand that the schools are now closed for the holidays.
Can anyone assist with some information, assistance or general guidance regarding school application processes during this time?
Furthermore, are there any recommendations regarding moving companies who can assist us with our move?
Thank you!

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : promoting your services on the forum is not allowed.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct