Teaching Jobs

Greetings all!
Tis I. I have been tied up lately working out some details for my impending move to PP. I think I have asked this before, but here it is again...
IN YOUR OPINION, what is the best school at which to teach English in PP? The clock is ticking and I'd like to have the best idea possible of which schools to take a look at and which ones that I should definitely steer clear of. Thanks!

First you need to know where you are staying.
Then make a list of schools not too far from your residence.
Make 20+ copies of your CV and add a photo to each one (people want to see a face to a CV)

Then get a motodop who is from the area, make a deal for a whole day bringing you to all schools on your list and go.
Try in each school to talk to the director, but in most cases that will not be possible. Try the secretary instead. Leave your CV with her and say you will call them (or come back) later that week/month.

Many schools have jobs available, it's a matter of being there at the right time and impress by either CV, personality or both.

Remember all schools have students that need education, as good as possible. So concentrate on teaching those kids, it's priority number one.

I thought that you were already in PP when we spoke a month ago?   How are you doing and what have you been up to recently?  I have shared my in-depth experience with you concerning the  schools and their hiring status.

Be careful; as I wish you much luck in the future.

--Antonio Harrison

Not only do we need to know your location (city) we also need to know your qualifications and teaching experience in order to help line you up with an appropriate school.  Frankly, the market is oversaturated with wanna be teachers so even highly qualified teachers face an uphill battle and a downhill pay scale.  It can be done, but it's tough.