New to Costa Rica and looking to buy real estate?

Hello my name is Rudy L., I am a tico citizen who lived in the US for a few years. I understand that moving to a new country can be scary and difficult, even more if you are trying to buy a house or lot.
If you need help in finding the perfect house or lot just let me know and I will be happy to help. I have several listings in Atenas, La Fortuna, Orotina and the Pacific Coast, etc.
Just send me a message and we'll take it from there :)

Rudy López

Hi Rudy López,

R u currently living in C R

Regards,

Saggaboy.

Hello Saggaboy, Yes I am, I currently live in San José, the capital.

Is that any where near these two places

300 metros al norte de la Escuela de Tambor. Tambor COBANO PUNTARENAS COSTA RICA

that the Tamarindo region has become the country's leading property market.

Located in the heartland of the province of Guanacaste's Pacific Gold Coast,

The adress you are indicating is about 3 hours from San José by car/ferry, it is located in the province of Puntarenas.

Tamarindo is in the province of Guanacaste, up north, it is about 4 hours away from San José.
and about 1 hour from the city and airport of Liberia. It is a great tourist spot so there are many real estate options there.

Hola,

My name is Gini.  I'm Canadian and I've been living in Montezuma de Cobano in Puntarenas for 28 years now.

I can answer some questions you might have on this area.  Obviously, I like it here.

We have a great international school/college where my son will get his IB.  Beautiful beaches, organic veggies and fruits. 

Depending on what you are looking for, you should find your piece of paradise easily in Costa Rica.

Good luck, Gini

Anybody looking for real estate advice should be careful about who it is coming from.   Many posts on these forums are subtly (and not so subtly) coming from real estate agents who are acting in their interest, not yours.  Not that I have anything against real estate agents, just be aware of who is giving the "advice"!

Hola Gina,
I'm Michelle I presently live in Brooklyn NY and I'm a Healthcare Administrator. I visited LA Fortuna last year and feel in love with Costa Rica. I have been considering Costa Rica as the place to relocate. I don't speak Spanish and have been considering how I will earn a living there. I have been thinking about buying some properties and rent them out. I'm not certain what area I would live in, I loved La Fortuna and Limon.

YOU LOVED LIMON ?? WOW THE MURDER CAPIOL O F CR BE CAREFUL..LOOKS GREAT IS NOT UNLESS YOU ARE INTO DRUGS...HEAVY GANGS

Rudy - do you list properties in the Central Valley (San Ramon in particular)?

I liked it so much I bought property lots in both locations.