Unpaid loan and credit card in termination

Hello Parry,

I have known a lot of Indian and Pakistanis who owed loads to banks and credit card companies and while returning home did not pay the dues. Some were unfortunate who lost their jobs and had to return in an emergency but there were many who borrowed with the intention of not paying and seemingly got away with it.

Then there was a crack down both from with in Saudi and UAE  in early 1990s and 2000s   ( or all of the middle east for that matter) . before leaving for good one needs a police clearance report which requires you to clear all of your dues and utility bills. The ones who left on an exit re-entry visa and failed to return were chased by private contracted companies for recovery who were notorious to use illegal means to recover the money.

let us come to your specific issue. If you are receiving calls or messages from these individuals, you must not feel threatened. you must communicate with them and try to get their complete whereabouts , phone numbers and possibly address and report them to the police. You should also seek advise from a competent lawyer and work under his guidance.

Once you have agreed to repay the loan ( fully, partially or in installments) , you must not make the payments to an intermediateory party in your home country. You should communicate directly with the lending bank through a friend or a family member and remit the funds officially through banking transaction.  :)

hi honey glazed we have same situation some personnel are calling me also,can u advice what had happen to you?

i paid it all....and i'm cleared of this already.

Yeet,

Good news it is over for you. I request you for the benefit of other members in your situation, if you could kindly share how you managed all the steps involved in settling  your debts. :)

i went to the bank and pays my loans....

Thank you for this info
I would now like to come back to Saudi and would like to re arrange payment of my Loans and credit card ...Upon arrival should i  go to the bank as soon as i get a new Iqama?

Salam o alaikum
Sir please need to talk to you
Thank you

riazcdki wrote:

Yeet,

Good news it is over for you. I request you for the benefit of other members in your situation, if you could kindly share how you managed all the steps involved in settling  your debts. :)

the only step is....go to the bank and reconcile ....then pay the loans or credit cards...

Yeah same here i got a phone call that pretty much threatening and horrible if i will  not pay the amount they mention with specific day they will file a case in addressed to the court and the police will taken me.And one more thing take note i cannot travel outside in KSA.

Pleased how true it is?

Chelie wrote:

Yeah same here i got a phone call that pretty much threatening and horrible if i will  not pay the amount they mention with specific day they will file a case in addressed to the court and the police will taken me.And one more thing take note i cannot travel outside in KSA.

Pleased how true it is?

i've got travel ban for 10 years....and non-renewal of IQAMA...for not paying my loans in the bank...thru MOJ order....

but i'm PAID already....then lifted this.

Any update on this issue???

Please let us know...

That should be self explanatory.  Pay off the entire amount to the bank and ask them to advise the court accordingly.

What happened to your ESB. ?? Bank has taken all the EBS amount at once
Your account was frozen ??

Yes
You are right

sagarchayath wrote:

Hi everyone
Please response soon that my company terminated but I have unpaid loans and credit card.Company given assignment letter to the bank that in case of termination esb transfer to the bank and inform to the bank before leaving kingdom.even esb is not sufficient to the loan.please guide me frnds Wht do in this case company will pay my loan in case of termination so I can exist without any problem or else shall I discuss with bank.

You can go final exit
If bank not registered police case against you....

Krishnabiswas wrote:
sagarchayath wrote:

Hi everyone
Please response soon that my company terminated but I have unpaid loans and credit card.Company given assignment letter to the bank that in case of termination esb transfer to the bank and inform to the bank before leaving kingdom.even esb is not sufficient to the loan.please guide me frnds Wht do in this case company will pay my loan in case of termination so I can exist without any problem or else shall I discuss with bank.

It was clearly mentioned that your company gave assignment letter to the bank.

therefore, all your remaining salaries and other benefits will go thru your bank. then, it's up to you if you can withdraw your money thru ATM. The bank will get all your payables. Your loan is a personal loan. maybe your company will not pay your loan.

just my opinion....Thanks.

I can pretty much predict that the company will NOT pay your loan.  Why should the company pay your personal loan?  that is your responsibility.  Their only responsibility is to notify the bank and transfer the ESB to them.

Id not case with police MOI update
No problem at going to your country

AC REDY

Hi everyone
      I had final exit visa stambed and plan to go India on dayafter tomorrow. My problem is I have unpaid loan and credit card. Will there be any problem  in airport  for immigartion. Now, i am in financial crisis so that I could not payoff my debts. Can any one respond to it as early as possible.

Hi please inform me if you're in your country already...we are same situation

Normally your company will ask you yo confirm  declaration with the bank . They give you the form to go with it to the bank then return it to them.

If decisions i taken by your company to go home, normally no block yet you will be able to escape that , only after your bank decide tk nlock you after sometime of not paying your installments,  yhat will be after a year may be.

But if planning to coneback to Saudi again one day better to pay and avoid 3 year block

Thank you 😊.. my plan i will come back next year and continue to paid my loan and credit card, but really i still have fear if i am in airport then they will hold me.. if i have final exit visa it is possible i can leave ?

hi how long did you wait to lift your banned to travel? who fix the lift, you or the bank? tia..

ruqaya@123 wrote:

hi how long did you wait to lift your banned to travel? who fix the lift, you or the bank? tia..

the method is reversal...

after you fully paid your bank loans, the bank will notify the MOJ, then MOJ will notify the MOI. Then MOI will lift your travel ban.

You can check this thru your absher from time to time.

at least 2 weeks minimum....

but what if im using a different iqama? will it appear also on my absher. (i dont have yet absher on my new iqama)..

Hello people

Need some guidance and help here please. I had a bank loan and a credit card which I have been paying regularly as it was an auto deduct from salary. I lost my job in May 2018, final settlement amount was consumed by bank, and made some payments post job-loss as well.

However, there was a 6 months gap after which the bank had my iqama services and travel blocked.

I am expecting a job offer this week after 15 months but I am not sure how will my new employer get the transfer of iqama and how can I have my travel unblocked? (Question 1)

I intend to pay off my loan completely and hence kept coming back to Saudi despite traveling to my hometown 4-5 times after job loss and before they blocked my iqama and travel.

Is there any body or bank in Saudi Arabia that lets you transfer or pay off the debt in such situations? (Question 2)

1) Only if the bank to whom you owe the debt communicates settlement of debt or waiver of their objection to your travel.  You HAVE to reach a settlement with them by showing them that you intend to pay and have a job offer on the way.  There is no other way
2) There are no specific banks to my knowledge.  You have to negotiate with them.  And right now, the question is irrelevant as your debt cannot be transferred to another bank because no other bank will give you a loan without a job

They will generate you iban that you can use to pay your debts while you are in your country.

Thank you for your time and reply, much appreciated.

Hi!
For me, I went to the bank and paid my loan but the problem rose when the money can not be auto-transferred to my loan as payment because according to them the money is frozen due to Iqama's blockage. I was begging the bank to solve it because the payment is there for almost 1 1/2 months already but they do not know how to process it. My family produced the money in just 1 day but what they don't know is I am still blocked in all services in Saudi Arabia.

I am having sleepless nights and nightmare due to this. Anybody please HELP!

which bank is that?
try to go to a different branch, or try to call the customer.
they probably know what to do

Hi
I have pending loan in riyadh bank in 2009, now in my country.. So i have to travel to jeddah in couple week time with my boss.. My question im fear to enter the airport.. I want to absherr but i already forgot my old iqama number.. Anyone can help me advice how to check my status to enter the country... Where can i trace my old iqama number

How did you settle your loan in Holland Bank I have the same situation now. I was not allowed to go vacation I was hold in immigration.can you share or give me idea.thanks

Did u register and activate your absher

How did u settle it? Did u registr amd activate ur absher?

What happen to u any update innur situation? How did dey know dt u have case? Did u activate ur absher

How did dey know dt u have unpaid loan did u activate ur absher?

Hi, I want some clarification about this issue. I borrowed money to a Saudi person, last May 2019 no one contacted me for the payment because the person assigned in collecting the payment was terminated and was sent home. She blocked me in FB leaving me confused where to send the payment. I don't have the contact# of that Saudi person. Then at the end of September I tried to withdraw money from my ATM but unfortunately I cannot because according to the staff from the bank my iqama was blocked by the Saudi resident. I can file a case against him or you have any legal advise? Thanks

What case will you file?  You took money and didn't pay it back.  Only legal advice is to get contact details from the court and settle it with that person.