Attorney job for non Spanish speaker

Hi everyone, my husband and I are moving to Puerto Rico in January 2017. We are so excited! Can anyone suggest a way to find an English only attorney gig?

Thanks!

Sorry no ideas, that would require contact almost exclusively with a small part of the population 2%. While around 20% of the population speaks some English, not all are fluent enough to fully understand an attorney. Also contracts and a lot of the legal matters are conducted in Spanish. You could try to be a corporate lawyer dealing with legal maters within that corporation but sooner or later you will have to deal with a Spanish speaker.

If you have no intention of learning Spanish I would not recommend moving to Puerto Rico, you will be isolated and unable to deal with a lot of day to day life.
Getting a driver license, buying a car, getting a doctor appointment, dealing with police, buying at a store, all will be more difficult without Spanish.
You can get a place to live in English speaking neighborhoods but when you get out of there, reality will hit you and your ability to communicate and get things done will be severely limited.

While PR is a territory of the US, it is a country run in Spanish and Spaniard culture.

You could try  US companies that have an office here in PR. I have some of them as my clients and I have met quite some people working there who only speak English. Their local employees are required to be fluent in English because everything goes in English.
Nevertheless if you plan to stay here for a longer period of time learning Spanish will make your life easier and more interesting.