Applying for Philippines tourist visa,, requirements..?

Good day to u all. I have an invitation letter from the Philippines, but what other documents is required? Have checked d website no useful info. The embassy in my country (Nigeria) is miles away.
I know I'll need bank statement. But will I need medical cert, police clearance, DFA stamp on d docs?
For UK, US tourist visa I know all these are not required but am not sure of the Philippines.
Any info will be appreciated.

N:B. I saw a space on the application letter I downloaded online asking if applicant has been denied any visa from any country previously. In my case its yes, I applied for UK visa sometimes ago but was denied due to some docs. In that space should I write yes? Will this affect my chances of getting the visa?
Thanks

Qtega wrote:

Good day to u all. I have an invitation letter from the Philippines, but what other documents is required? Have checked d website no useful info. The embassy in my country (Nigeria) is miles away.
I know I'll need bank statement. But will I need medical cert, police clearance, DFA stamp on d docs?
For UK, US tourist visa I know all these are not required but am not sure of the Philippines.
Any info will be appreciated.

N:B. I saw a space on the application letter I downloaded online asking if applicant has been denied any visa from any country previously. In my case its yes, I applied for UK visa sometimes ago but was denied due to some docs. In that space should I write yes? Will this affect my chances of getting the visa?
Thanks

Not entirely sure, but medical certificate and police clearance are not included as documents needed thou it might be asked if they need further prof. However i will say you get all your important documents stumped by the DFA such as your certificates and others that is if you plan on using the certificate for any purpose when you arrive in manila.

To your other question. Yes, do write Yes. Writing yes does not have any impact on the decision of the immigration to deny or grant you the visa, the only thing there is, they might want to know why you were denied and as you said it was due to documents so no problem. It would have been a problem only if it had something to do with anything criminal or the like.

Thanks so much for d reply. I have no intention of doing anything in d Philippines that require my certificates. Am just going on a visit, tour around have fun, I'll be out of the Philippines within 2months.
And as per d UK, no criminal issue or such.