School Recommendations needed (IB & british cirriculum )

Hi, I'm Syeda... I am looking for schools for my daughter she will turn 3years in March 2017.
First, I have come across Jeddah Knowledge International School, I am interested in enrolling my child their since it's IB cirriculum with Islamic values and studies. Need honest reviews about this school please....
Secondly, is the school culture in BISJ and Jeddah Prep and Grammar school too westernized, keeping in mind I want good exposure of Islam at school too to my daughter....
How is Thamer International School for Pakistani child ? Are their studies upto the standard ?
How is AGS Jeddah ? Is it a complete academic I mean uptil high school, as I heard it's not ?
Lastly, please give me suggestions for best school that offer IB or British cirriculum, keeping in mind the standard of education !
Thanks in advance

Please help

Google Jeddah for Kids + schools as they have reviews of many schools.

Second search on this blog schools as many have been discussed here as well.

BIJS and JPGS do have the required islamic studies. More written and reading for native speakers and more oral and cultural based for non speakers - these are also the most expensive schools are your list. Both have already started applications for the 2017/2018 school year as well.  Though they also are very westernized as the school day is 98% English with just the one course each day in Arabic. At age 3 I am not sure they do a lot of Arabic either.