Hi, my friend and I are both qualified and experienced EFL teachers and have bought a one-way ticket to Budapest in March. The plan is to find a job there (preferably teaching English) for 3-4 months then travel a bit around Eastern Europe.
I would really appreciate if anyone could answer any of these questions!
- will it be difficult to find work as EFL teachers in March? (I'm CELTA qualified and my friend has TEFL. Both have 4-5 years experience and are native)
- are there any well known schools that usually need short-term teachers?
- Do I need to apply for an invoice or would the company/school I work with take care of that?
- if I work as a freelance teacher - giving private lessons, proof reading etc - would I need an invoice too? Or can this happen without one
- (and most importantly) is getting an invoice difficult?
- which would be the best district to stay in?
- is airbnb safe in Hungary? Or, is there a reliable site for renting?
I'm sorry for asking so many questions but we really want this thing to work out so the more information, the better!
Thank you for reading/your time!