Close

Algerian boyfriend

Hi -I am new to this site and was wondering if anyone could give me some advice about my Algerian boyfriend .

I have known him for 2 years - He is from Bejaia , and I have visited 4 times and spent many happy hours eating couscous and spending time with his lovely family. It's a beautiful country with beautiful people .

I am older than him and divorced and currently living in the U.K. We have applied for a visitor visa for him so he can come to England and meet my family and spend 2 weeks with me so that I can show him where I was born and he can visit some of the sites in the U.K. However , he doesn't have much money and neither do I so long term I am not sure how we can make it all work . Also, I am thinking he will not get a visitor  visa because U.K. Immigration will think he won't return to Algeria after the 2 weeks are up!!

Anyway, I do love him very much and I spend every evening in Skype with him but I'm just not sure what we can do in the future .

Thank you very  much for any advice
Caroline

Hi Caroline,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

We are here on an expatriate website and we mainly discuss about expatriation issues ( procedures, visas , how is life abroad etc )

For personal affairs, i am afraid that we might not be apt to help you unfortunately.

What is precisely your question please and what kind of help are you looking for? :)

Thanks,

Priscilla

Hi Priscilla ,

Maybe I need to post this on another forum but thank you for your reply.

Will return to this site if I manage to marry and move  to Algeria in the future 😄

Thanks again
Caroline

Expatriate health insurance in Algeria

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Algeria

Moving to Algeria

Find tips from professionals about moving to Algeria

Travel insurance in Algeria

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Algeria

Flights to Algeria

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Algeria