Close

help! from CA looking to move to Luzern...

hiii!

I am 25 years old from Orange County, California and have been on a journey to move to Switzerland for over a year now...(a loooong and tough one). I am looking to see if anyone could help or give me any information on obtaining a visa or permit!

I work as a hairstylist (which doesnt get me very far visa wise) and love my job. I would love to work in Switzerland with the same occupation, but am open to other options as well! I have au paired in the past and love kids, but heard Zurich closed the door on American au pairs...

My grandfather lives in the Northern part of Switzerland (where he is was born) but my parents were born in America with no Swiss Citizenship.  :| I am looking to move to Luzern where my boyfriend is living (UK citizen with Permit B).

Any steer in the right direction to obtain a visa or know anyone would be greatly appreciated!! I know my heart belongs in Switzerland, and I am determined to make it there  :)

Thanks,
determined & hopeful

Expatriate health insurance in Switzerland

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Switzerland

Moving to Switzerland

Find tips from professionals about moving to Switzerland

Travel insurance in Switzerland

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Switzerland

Flights to Switzerland

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Switzerland