Ausbildung

Hi, i have come to germany since 2 months ago. I have a visa student for automotive engineering. But i am not interested in my study and want to do an ausbildung. But have no information about it.
How long does an ausbildung take?
Does it have tution?
Which level of german language does it need?
Can i change my visa and do an ausbildung?
Does it have age limitation? Because i am 30 years old.
Can i get a job after that easily?
Which fields there are for ausbildung?
I am a foreigner, can foreinor do ausbildung and get a job after that and stay in germany and get german passport?
Thanks.

mahsahmd65 wrote:

How long does an ausbildung take?

"Ausbildung" is a combination of training work in a company and classes at a vocational school ("Berufsschule"), usually one day per week. It usually takes three years, but this may differ in some cases.

mahsahmd65 wrote:

Does it have tution?

In most cases, you earn some pocket money for the work done. Please note that this is not usually enough to survive on.

mahsahmd65 wrote:

Which level of german language does it need?

Work and classes will be entirely in German, thus I'd think B2 level or better is required - but I don't know the formal requirements.

mahsahmd65 wrote:

Can i change my visa and do an ausbildung?

You need to apply for a new visa.

mahsahmd65 wrote:

Does it have age limitation? Because i am 30 years old.

As far as I know there are no age limitations.

mahsahmd65 wrote:

Can i get a job after that easily?

This depends on the course you take - and whether the company that trains you is satisfied with your work and offers you a job.

mahsahmd65 wrote:

Which fields there are for ausbildung?

Very many. Check https://www.ausbildung.de/berufe/glossar.

mahsahmd65 wrote:

I am a foreigner, can foreinor do ausbildung and get a job after that and stay in germany and get german passport?

For acquisition of German citizenship, the same requirements would apply to you as to anyone else. In most cases, you'd have to stay in Germany (without needing government funding) for 7 or 8 years and show good language and integration skills before you can apply.