Close

immigration interview @Rio immigration. viper visa

:(    Hi Expert admins of exat.com

I am from Pakistan.I am married with Brazilian citizen. our marriage is registered in Pakistan and Brazil.

marriage with attorney letter was celebrated in Pakistan.  she sent attorney letter in Pakistan. here marriage  registration in Pakistan. I got marriage certificate. after doing legalized with Brazil embassy. I sent marriage certificate to my wife in Brazil. she got sworn translation of this Pakistani marriage certificate. after doing registration in cartorio. she got brazilian marriage certificate with base of pakistani certificate then she sent me back  with Permanency invitation letter. I submitted all documents in Brazil embassy . they issued me viper visa. It is my first time travel to Brazil. I know, there will be my immigration interview in Brazilian airport. they will decide. my documents are able to entry Brazil or not. if they accept then entry if they reject then going back to home country.
what I am  able to get entry Brazil or not ??
It is therefore marriage was celebrated in Pakistan with attorney letter. she didn't came here. I did not come there.

Reply me Please Please

:cheers:   Mr. Mukhtar

Expatriate health insurance in Brazil

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Brazil

Moving to Brazil

Find tips from professionals about moving to Brazil

Travel insurance in Brazil

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Brazil

Flights to Brazil

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Brazil