Garments(especially winter garments) for low price

Hi All,

Hope everyone doing well !

I want to buy winter garments for me and family, I have visited some local stores but the price is high as well as their collection is minimal.One of my friend who lives in Jeddah told that a shop called TOP-TEN has a plethora of garments for men,women and kids starting from 10 SAR.He showed his medium sized cotton jacket which he bought for just 20 SAR (I totally surprised by seeing that as it looks so good) I am tempted to visit that store.Has anyone know where can I find TOP-TEN store in Riyadh(I've googled but in vain).

Any other suggestions are welcome

Finally I found it  - topten-ksa.com and top10ksa.com

I was just about to put the location. By the way if you are visiting the Western Ring Road branch, its worthy to check Haram Center as well. It will be just around 300 - 400 meters on the same side of Top Ten, if coming from Hanging Bridge.

If going from Top Ten, due to metro work, you have to take right, uturn and then right again to be back on the same side of the same road. Be on service road and Haram Center will be after 200 meters on your right side.

:top:

skhurram007 wrote:

I was just about to put the location. By the way if you are visiting the Western Ring Road branch, its worthy to check Haram Center as well. It will be just around 300 - 400 meters on the same side of Top Ten, if coming from Hanging Bridge.

If going from Top Ten, due to metro work, you have to take right, uturn and then right again to be back on the same side of the same road. Be on service road and Haram Center will be after 200 meters on your right side.

:top:

Thanks a lot. Are you sure that Haram has winter garments for cheapest price ?

Western ring road branch is quite far from my home do I am planning to visit Top ten in Imam Abdullah Ibn Saud Ibn Abdulaziz Branch Rd, Al Yarmuk

Then check the Haram branch nearby. Its on olaya road behind kuwaiti market.

I am yet to visit but my friend visited last week and the prices were really good then. And quality of their garments are good.

The price in TOP TEN is really good.

Somebody interesting wrote:

The price in TOP TEN is really good.

From which branch did you buy ?

We have two branches here in Dammam.

Somebody interesting wrote:

We have two branches here in Dammam.

Oops !! it is Riyadh forum mate

cotton garments are not suited for winter.

Buy 100% fleece/polyester and wool. they're expensive but they're for cold weather/winter.

Yes there is top ten in Riyadh next to exit 28 on the western ring road. just near the top 10, there is 10 City as well. Both are very cheap and quite good. Here are the locations:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Top+T … 46.6033602https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ten+C … 4d46.60759