Looking for a part time maid who can cook north indian food

Need a part time maid who can cook indian food preferably north indian. If you are interested, please share ur contact details with me. I live in KL

Hi, Sir I can do housekeeping and wash and iron I can cook but not north Indian but I try to learn
But if don't mind I can cook any food
If u like Western or Chinese food

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not share contact infos on the forum

Hi, i would prefer someone who knows well how to cook north indian food. However, i do need someone for housekeeping as well, can u pls message me your number

I can ask my friend she Indian maybe she can work with u, if u really need it
I already send u my number

Ok thanks

I am a punjabi can cook punjabi food if you are intrested can call xxx l have my own transport my own car to travel

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. Kindly drop an advert in the jobs section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

Please refer to the Jobs in Kuala Lumpur section of the website if you are either looking for a job or if you have a vacancy. Interested members will get in touch directly.

All the best,
Bhavna

Dear madam,
I have a good male cook who can cook northern indian food. He is a cook and he would love to cook for your family.
Pls ring * if interested.

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : please do not post your contact details on the forum. Thank you
Bhavna wrote:

Hello everyone,

Please refer to the Jobs in Kuala Lumpur section of the website if you are either looking for a job or if you have a vacancy. Interested members will get in touch directly.

All the best,
Bhavna

Thank you

[topic closed]

Closed