Visa Change for Indian women

Hi, I am right now on my husband's visa. I have been selected to work as a teacher in one of the schools in Muscat. Now they want to change my visa to work visa. Do I need to go back to India to come again to muscat on Work Visa sponsored by the school?
I have been told that exiting to countries other than India and getting Work Visa done is easier as compared to coming from India, as there may be some problems at the immigration.
What hurdles I might face while re-entering from India?
What do you suggest?
Should I exit to any other country except India.
What if the school fails to get my work visa done? Could I be able to come back again on my husband's visa?

New topic