Who wanna try living with Students Vietnamse at the boarding house??

Hi everyone who wanna try

I and my friends rent a whole floor of the house at Tran Van Dang street, near Train Station, ward 9, District 3.
The area is 4.5 x 12 sq.m, 2 rooms, sharing toilet and kitchen.
The security in this erea is good, and have own key, parking motorbile. Now there are 3 person, 2 boys and one girl (me).
However we get along together.We are very easy-going,respect for individual freedom and easy to talk.

If you wanna try a new life with Vietnamse Students, learn and share together about langluages also customs and especially the rent.

Don't be shy to contact with me.(For free)
(If you are girl, you can share the room with me, you are boy - sharing room with my younger brother ).

We are 20 and 23 years old. Please call me if you interest and wanna try !!
Ms Lien: 0933.351.707

Thanks for reading !!

We are friends !!

WideAwake > that's not really funny mate ...

WideAwake, TS might have used the wrong grammar, words, etc.

But I believe her intentions are good.....;)

Oops, because of my haste the matter was misunderstood. Appologize for that. Thanks for all your comments . I'll consider my using words.( Anyway I think all of you can understand clearly what I really wanna mention in my post :)).
Thanks ;);)!!

Hi Lysa, I understand your message. Will try to contact you for sharing room, or meet up for culture exchange.

OK. welcome to Vietnam.When will you come, please contact with me.If you have any problem at some first days in Vietnam ,I'll try to help you if you can.
See you soon.:)
( you are girl )like me , right ?

hi lisa is your room still available? pls do give me a feedback, im interested to rent your room.

Hi there is ur room available ? n ur vietnamese ? can u give me the price?
if it's possible then u can add my yahoo to hv a conversation !!!!
miss.july237

Hello!

For accommodation search and rent please use the accommodation section of HCMC classifieds.

Thanks and regards
Armand