Why did you move to Romania?

Hi,

I am looking for people that I could talk to in a private message about moving to Romania. I am from The Netherlands so talking to Dutchies would be nice, but not required.

My mainquestion is: why did you move to Romania? My prefered cities are Bucharest, Constanta and Cluj. So please let me know.

I am not excluding anyone from the topic, but I have a lot of questions and would like to keep it simple in 1 conversation.

Thanks,
Dennis

Hi Dennis,
I lived in a number of different cities, from the far east to CEE, before finally landing in Bucharest.
That was back in 2000, I have been here ever since. Romania is a wonderful country and Bucharest is a great city.
If there is anything specific you would like to know please don't hesitate to ask.

So why did you choose for Romania? Where are you originally from. I am from The Netherlands, been in Bucharest and Constanta last summer. I fell in love with both cities. Bucharest stole my heart.

I am graduating in about 2 years and want to move to Romania after. What should I know more? I am even learning the language.

ItsDennis wrote:

Hi,

I am looking for people that I could talk to in a private message about moving to Romania. I am from The Netherlands so talking to Dutchies would be nice, but not required.

My mainquestion is: why did you move to Romania? My prefered cities are Bucharest, Constanta and Cluj. So please let me know.

I am not excluding anyone from the topic, but I have a lot of questions and would like to keep it simple in 1 conversation.

Thanks,
Dennis

Hello Dennis

You might get an idea by reading some of the topics already posted on the forum, like:

Why..Romania
In retrospect, would you move again to Romania?

As for connecting with Dutch citizens, you can search them in the Members network and use the PM system to make contact (though no copy/pasting messages please).

If you still have questions, post them and someone will probably answer them.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team