Close

Looking to retire in the sun

I am currently living in NYC and looking for a slower pace and sunshine. I have done some research into viable options, but have concerns about living in the area of North Africa. However, I am seeking information from others how have already made that commitment. I am currently working as a social worker, serving various peoples in their attempts to recover from disasters. I have worked as a community organizer and a restaurant manager in the past. Currently I do not own a home, but I do have resources that could afford me a comfortable life in Tunisia. I hate snow, and cold rain! I speak english, can understand Spanish and know only a few French terms and expressions.

I am a retired social worker from Britain and love it here.The people are really nice to us and cost of living is cheap.I only had a few French sentences but have learnt enough to get by.Most of the tourist places speak English and other places it is kind of a melange of languages.We live on a little island with not much English spoken but get on ok

Expatriate health insurance in Tunisia

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Tunisia

Moving to Tunisia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Tunisia

Travel insurance in Tunisia

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Tunisia

Flights to Tunisia

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Tunisia