Hola fellow South Africans/ expats!

Hola I am a 23 year old south african female, from Cape Town. I am doing an internship here in Santiago, Chile until 11 Feb 2011. If any one would be interested in meeting to go listen to some live music, or go for a surf, art gallery or hike/cylce/horse ride, or just hang out, I am interested in meeting any fellow female friends (find the chilean guys here way too forward and need some girl power!)... let me know!

Ciao for now

Francesca

Welcome aboard Francesca :)

hanks! Can't seem to send private messages yet? What do I need to do?

Hi Francesca Briggs,

You should read the anti spam system rules:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=23238

Thank you for your comprehension,
Christine

Ok but how many posts do I need to post, as a few people have sent me private messages and I canŽt reply ro let them know it would be cool to meet up in Santiago?

Hello Francesca,

You will have to participate more on the forum then your private message system will be active.

Regards

To arrer999  - canŽt seem to send private messages! Cool! Yay so keen to get out of daily routine too! Unfortunately I only get back to my place from where I work around 7, I donŽt have a car but if I meet you somewhere like Bellavista in when there is still some light I can take a metro and then a taxi back or something if youŽd like to meet after work tomorrow at about 8ish? Where are you from, are you staying close to Las Condes?

Ciao for now :)

Ok right, will search for something relevant to say somewhere but really abit annoying as I am at work all day and canŽt exactly just sepnd time on the forum all day... aaaargh.

I think your private message system should work now :)

Great, thanks very much!