Power of Attorney for marriage

Hi all, I hope u r all ok.

I am after some advice please. (Please go easy on me as I have never used these sites!)  I would like to appoint an Egyptian lawyer to have power of attorney for a marriage, to my fiancé in Egypt.
I live in England.
Can you please advise me what forms I need to fill in, what information I need to send, etc. I have my fiancé's id and the id of the lawyer I would like.
Any help is much appreciated, can you please advise me if there are any fees, etc that is needed and how long the process takes. If you require copies of any documentation, etc, and the address they need to be sent to.
I have tried looking at the Internet, but unfortunately, cannot find much information in this.
Any help, steps and advice will be much appreciated.
Thankyou everyone, Sarah xx

Well please check the forum amd get lawyer contacts approved by this site,cause I can't even advice you as a lawyer cause it's forbidden here.

Moderated by Bhavna 10 months ago
Reason : Please do not propose or promote your own services on the forum. Kindly register in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hello my name is alaa , what u need is  1  promission marriage cerficate from ur embassy 2   vaild visa 3  u have yo have 5 photos for both of u 4 medical cerficate from any public hospital   5  his id

Moderated by Priscilla 10 months ago
Reason : no free ads please + register in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Egypt

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Egypt

Moving to Egypt

Find tips from professionals about moving to Egypt

Travel insurance in Egypt

Enjoy stress-free travel to Egypt