Follow all our news on Facebook!

Resignation without iqama

I have been working in a company for more than 6 months without iqama,due to so many issues in the company like delayed salary,holding passport of employee etc. I decided to break my contract, I submit my resignation with one month notice. They charged me the cost of hiring me from my home country amounting to more than SR 12,000  which I pay against my 3 months salary.On my last day in the company as stated on my resignation , I demanded my Passport and Exit visa but the manager dont want to give me my papers and told me to wait for  one week ,after one week he told me the same. I worked here for three months without income, I got help from my friends for my daily needs to survive. Anybody can give me advice ,can I bring this case to labor court even I already resigned?

New topic

Moving to Saudi Arabia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Saudi Arabia

International Wealth Management in Saudi Arabia

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs in Saudi Arabia

Travel insurance in Saudi Arabia

Enjoy stress-free travel to Saudi Arabia

Flights to Saudi Arabia

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Saudi Arabia