Close

Zimbabwe Exposure

I live in Harare but hail from Manica Province, Mozambique.

I have worked for various companies in both technical and commercial positions until about a year ago.  Key work experience gained in food processing and and beverages industry in companies like Unilever and SABMiller subsidiary. Some 70% of my work career was in supply chain management in Zimbabwe and the region. I have managed international procurement projects through South African and Mozambican ports.

I have a science and commerce academic background from British and South African universities.

During my stint in Zimbabwe I took a deep liking to the tourism industry and ended up investing in the sector. I see great potential in the long-term for the same in my home country once we give peace a chance.

My hobbies include green energy sources, beekeeping and fish farming and more importantly how these can impact positively to rural communities.

I am very keen to network with fellow expats in the Southern African region particularly in the mineral extraction sector.

Expatriate health insurance in Zimbabwe

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Zimbabwe

Moving to Zimbabwe

Find tips from professionals about moving to Zimbabwe

Travel insurance in Zimbabwe

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Zimbabwe

Flights to Zimbabwe

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Zimbabwe