Work with animals

Hej All,
I have recently relocated in Sweden (Kilanda)and i am desperately seeking work with animals.I have over 12 years experience with the RSPCA in England and was hoping to continue in the same line of work.Can anybody advise me of any animal rescue or rehab centres in the Västra Götalands area....or even kennels/stables that might offer work,either paid or as a volunteer???? Any suggestions welcome as i am struggling to find anything!!

I guess you can try varius kinds of "Djurens Vänner".
They are a bit of everywhere, Göteborg, Skara and others.
Just Google Djurens Vänner and you will find.

There is a large zoo in the town of Borås. You can try that.

Then ofcource you could always get a job within farming. Milk Production farms are in need of people.

Veterinary stations. The center of veterinary stations in Västergötland and I guess in all Sweden is in the small town of Skara. This is the place I would apply, it is called Blå Stjärnan (The blue star). blastjarnan.com/

I once lived in NC and worked volunteerly with larger cats, you know those tigers, jaguars, panthers, leopards etc people tried having for pets but could not handle. They would usually end up in a place like where I worked. Really liked it but it was very much only volunteerly.

Good luck,
Magnus

Tack Magnus..... I will get googling!