George Clooney - L.Como, Where? Address?

Hello!

Does anyone live on or near Lake Como (Italy) and know George Clooney's home/mail address? 

No, I'm NOT a stalker or some crazed fan. Though I do like his girlfriend Liz : )  But that's not the reason why I need his home / mail address on Lake Como.

I want to send him an invitation to come down and visit the troops on the US military base in Vicenza (Italy). He lives just 2 hours away from the base and has never bothered to visit his fellow countrymen/women serving here in Italy who just happened to return from a combat tour in Afghn a few months ago.   

I own an original 1972 US Army Mutt Jeep and I think it would be nice of him to come with me to the base and visit the troops there.

He is known for doing some humanitarian assistance things in Africa and it just so happens to be one of the areas the troops from the 173rd Airborne Brigade (Vicenza) are assigned to protect and help out in case something happens there.

And out of all the movies George Clooney has made where he is portrayed as a soldier and wearing a US Army uniform. I would think he would be interested in putting on a uniform (again) and visiting the troops who just live down the road from where he lives.

And so if anyone can provide me some assistance with this, I would deeply appreciate it. Please contact me here through Expat-blog.com.

Please DO NOT POST nor disclose that information here, NOT in/on this forum or anywhere else on this website, contact me directly offline. Thanks!

"Ranger Rick" F. Tscherne

US Army, Ret.  1972-93

*Google me to find out who I am :)

I can give you a small help: the name of the small village is LAGLIO :)