Property prices in Ajman

Hello everyone,

Finding affordable housing in Ajman is number one priority for newcomers. Tell us more about the estate market in your district/city/region.

What are the most desired places to live? What are the most affordable ones? What is the average cost of a rented flat? And what is the average sale price for an appartment or a house? Could you tell us more about local real estate policies/procedures? What about property tax or residency tax in Ajman?

What about you? Where do you live now? Is it a place you would recommend?

Thank you in advance for your clarifications.

Priscilla

hello,
I am currently living in Ajman one tower one of the best gateway living in Ajman.
It is located in AJman-Sharjah border that helps very conveniently to travel to Sharjah or Dubai.
best part in this place is there maintenance,Security and best health club with all modern equipment's and very clean swimming pool,steam and sauna.
it consist of total 12 apartment with a common podium level At level 1 with 5 floor car park below level 1 with lot of supermarket and department store and amazing and decent people from different part of world.
To rent flat in this building is little expensive from other apartments in Ajman but really it is really worthy living here and the rents approx. are as follow:
Studio flat - Aed 26000 + AED 3000 commission + Authority charges
1 bhk flat - Aed 36000 + AED 3000 commission + Authority charges
2 bhk flat - Aed 45000 + AED 3000 commission + Authority charges
3 bhk flat - Aed 55000 + AED 3000 commission + Authority charges
This building has chiller so you dont have to pay for AC.

To buy a flat in this community is around AED 500000 for 1bhk approx.

hope it is clear to you.

regards
shanz

Hi Shanzdubai,

I am  looking for accommodation in Ajman for myself, wife and 16 yr old son, I will be working in Ajman. Are the figures you quote per calendar month? and is rent paid monthly? are you able to give me an idea of authority charges in Ajman too?

Many thanks & apologies for the barrage of questions

Keith