Close

Property prices in Manila

Hello everyone,

Finding affordable housing in Manila is number one priority for newcomers. Tell us more about the estate market in your district/city/region.

What are the most desired places to live? What are the most affordable ones? What is the average cost of a rented flat? And what is the average sale price for an appartment or a house? Could you tell us more about local real estate policies/procedures? What about property tax or residency tax in Manila?

What about you? Where do you live now? Is it a place you would recommend?

Thank you in advance for your clarifications.

Priscilla

Hello everyone...

Once I arrived I stayed  in temporary fully furnished apartment at Eastwood paying 45k a month, till I found  the house I was looking for in pasig. Well yes it's nice house with walk in cabinet and backyard... but surprisingly was surprised to know that the landlord even you have a year contract with still have the right to sell the house anytime, and its the new owner call to continue the contract, cancel it, increase the rent or what so ever. Means now am in a house that at any moment of time might be sold and me kicked out!

So if that happen then I guess living in a condo will be more secure for me and my family.

Expatriate health insurance in Manila

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Manila

Moving to Manila

Find tips from professionals about moving to Manila

Travel insurance in Manila

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Manila

Flights to Manila

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Manila