Close

Property prices in Siem Reap

Hello everyone,

Finding affordable housing in Siem Reap is number one priority for newcomers. Tell us more about the estate market in your district/city/region.

What are the most desired places to live? What are the most affordable ones? What is the average cost of a rented flat? And what is the average sale price for an appartment or a house? Could you tell us more about local real estate policies/procedures? What about property tax or residency tax in Siem Reap?

What about you? Where do you live now? Is it a place you would recommend?

Thank you in advance for your clarifications.

Priscilla

We are staying  in the Salakum Reuk Commune - about 1.5 kms from the city center. Ideally, when we come back to Cambodia (we leave Siem Reap for work in China - 2 years, then come back here to work) we would like to settle closer to central. Maybe  buy an apartment or penthouse for the family in the long term. Id be appreciative to see what pricing is.

Dear Netnz
Greetings from Sarath
The prices to buy apartment can start from $60,000..
Salakum Reuk Commune is the most comfortable already other location just second step of choose.

If you are in siem reap now we may can meet for coffee and talk about this.
I'm a local but my team also expat. Ms Yuko from Japan

Best regards,

Sarath

Hi , I am looking to buying land in Siam reap must be not to far from city Centre , please contact me if you have any n my email . ***

Moderated by Bhavna 2 months ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi yes , I am happy if we can meet up , please provide u contact number and we arrange to meet up on this coming Monday 4 pm

Hi everyone,

@ Motomochi wee,

Please browse through the ads in the Land for sale in Siem Reap section. I suggest you drop your own "looking for" ad so that you might get some offers.

All the best,
Bhavna

Regarding to the topic of real estate prices
Please click below link you will see real estate news by proper valuers in Siem Reap location
https://www.realestate.com.kh/news/Land … -Election/

Expatriate health insurance in Siem Reap

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Siem Reap

Moving to Siem Reap

Find tips from professionals about moving to Siem Reap

Travel insurance in Siem Reap

Enjoy stress-free travel to Siem Reap