Close

Property prices in Brussels

Hello everyone,

Finding affordable housing in Brussels is number one priority for newcomers. Tell us more about the estate market in your district/city/region.

What are the most desired places to live? What are the most affordable ones? What is the average cost of a rented flat? And what is the average sale price for an appartment or a house? Could you tell us more about local real estate policies/procedures? What about property tax or residency tax in Brussels?

What about you? Where do you live now? Is it a place you would recommend?

Thank you in advance for your clarifications.

Priscilla

Hello,

Yes finding an affordable and accessible house in Brussels could be quite challenging in Brussels. This also hugely depends on which time of year you are arriving. It is also important for non-europeans residences to get the rental contract asap, as they further need to register themselves into the respective comment. And believe me being in a good commune will easy a hell lot of things.

For single occupants, in my experience the asking price is between 500 to 900. I have visited apartments as small as 23 sq-meter which was asking 600 per month with 3 months os security deposited. Make sure you have at least visited 3,4 houses before deciding your mind. You will get a decent place with 33 to 50 sq-meter within 600 to 700 range in an area with good connectivity.

Expatriate health insurance in Brussels

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Brussels

Moving to Brussels

Find tips from professionals about moving to Brussels

Travel insurance in Brussels

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Brussels

Flights to Brussels

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Brussels