How to pay 2000 SAR fee for iqama for newborn baby

Hi,

I need to know in which head I need to pay 2000 SAR through ATM/Online banking for new born baby Iqama charges...Please help me out

You need to make an online payment to your bank account using the following setups. For Ex. Alahlionline.com steps:

1- Go to Bill Payment
2- Government payment & Refund
3- Alien Control
4- Issue New Iqama

shamsoft15 , if you wanna make iqama for new born baby ( inside Saudi ) , you shouldn't pay anything , its free .
1- get birth certificate - from imara
2- get the birth certificate stamped from ministry of foreign affairs
3- get a pasport - from your embassy
4- take an appointment from jawazat and take your iqama
the only thing you have to pay for is stamping the birth certificate from ministry of foreign affairs and making new passport .

shamsoft15 wrote:

Hi,

I need to know in which head I need to pay 2000 SAR through ATM/Online banking for new born baby Iqama charges...Please help me out

there are no charges for Iqama (residence Permit) for babies born inside KSA.

Dear All,

My child born outside Saudi arabia.I need to get information which head in online bank I need to pay 2000 SAR

Dear a7monde,

Its for new iqama..Did u applied for your child in same way?

Hello .
I need to pay online iqama fee too for newborn baby .it shows up as 2500 .
I heard it was 2000. How much did you pay?

Dear,
how to pay 2000SAR fee for Iqama for new born baby and its shows 2500SAR ..can you guide to make iqama for new born baby outside and the fee procedure to pay as i follow the steps but shows SAR 2500

You choose An entrance visa fee it will sjow 2000 SR

Brother you r giving so wrong info. Actualy first of all its a dependent entery visa fee (2000 sr) not the iqama fee.
Steps to be followed for online payment:

Sadad
Govt.payments
Alien control
Dependent entery visa fee collection
Enter your iqama no
Select no of dependents which is 1 in case of one child
Finally pay the amont which is 2000 sr
Done!
Cheerz

1. There is no iqama fee for baby born within saudi arabia
2. If born outside & brought on visa at airport then
     pay under alien control.   ( few posts above mention detailed steps)
  - also be careful you have time limit for this from your entry date/baby age.

i have the same problem if i enter my new born's border number the system is showing 2500 SR what to do??? please guide me if you resolved your issue

My baby boy born in mostaqbal hospital  jamiah  Street the maktab guy near jawazat jeddah rehab asked .e to give him 2300 something for adding him in to my absher he even asked for birth certificate  now when I read this about the fee to be paid for baby only if born outside Kingdom,  how can refund that fee it shows 3277 deposit in my passport section of absher

I paid 2300 something now it shows 3277 in my absher my baby boy was born inside kingdom yet that maktab guy made some mistake , I want to know how to refund money back to my bank account .

You can get refunded same channel and same bank account.