Study In Tunisia

Hi everyone im Knew here so just wanted to stop by and say hello also im just wondering is there any places that u can study to become a chef or nurse in Tunisia Im 18 and just finished school :)

Why would you want to study in Tunis? Most higher education institutes here teach in Arabic/French. If you dont know these languages then it will be a problem. I tried looking for universities which teach in English myself but without luck so far.

Hey well mainly because i love it there and i spend most of my life there so i might aswell just go study there with my cousin :D.. I speak french fairly good but i would much prefer a school in English I think there could be one in sousse im not too sure tough i guess i just got to check them out when i come in summer

Well ask around you may find one. Recently the university of Tunis opened a new Tunis Business School which offers Bachelors degrees in Business Administration and the medium of instruction is English. But since I am looking for a Masters level degree, i still cant find one :(

Hi
there is a private university [ South Mediterranean University ] that offers bachelors and masters degrees in business administration, information systems and some engineering branchs. 
This university is very known by its quality of educational system (similar to the US system) and its excellent professors from different countries. it has partnership with many US universities like University of Maryland, Amherst College, Babson College etc.
take a look at this
msb-online.org/

Thanks Jebali Bassem

I had already contacted the MSB a few months ago, but the only Masters program they have is the MBA and they require significant work experience. Since I am a fresh graduate, I am not eligible for their program. Also their fees is 18,000 Euros. I can get into a good university in the UK for less than that. So its not possible and not feasible at the same time.

Is there any other university which has Masters program in English in Tunisia? It doesnt have to be in Tunis, could be in any city.