Close

information about electronic components in Germany

I am running an online Electronic Components Business in China from years it is running successfully. This was the first and the only cross-border platform concentrating on selling Hot-Sale products and (EOL-End of life). Win Source has also branches in Hong Kong, Singapore, Philippine etc for embedded ICs, semiconductors, passives, discrete, Connectors, interconnects electro-mechanical parts etc.

Now I want to run my this business from Germany but I do not know about its market and rule regulations so I would be really thankful if anyone could suggest me that how should I shift my business in Germany, what should I do, the estimated cost, German rules and regulations, and could it be beneficial for me or not, also anything else which is beneficial for me and for my business.

I'm afraid I can't offer much advice on rules and regulations to do with your industry, and I don't have much business experience to be able to advise on strategy. That said, I do know a little about online operations in general. One regulation that may be easy to overlook is the Impressum on your webiste - it's required for any online company wanting to operate in Germany. Essentially you just have to present your legal and contact information on your website. Have a look at this more detailed explanation, it's much clearer about it that I could hope to be!

Expatriate health insurance in Germany

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Germany

Moving to Germany

Find tips from professionals about moving to Germany

Travel insurance in Germany

Enjoy stress-free travel to Germany

Flights to Germany

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Germany