Follow all our news on Facebook!

RSA and Food safety certificate

Hello there,
I m going to move to Melbourne next month and the first thing i want to do is get RSA and Food safety certificate, so just wondering that where, how can i get it and how much it will costs?

I suggest that a Google search will assist you.

I did before cheaper like 55aud one day course around Melbourne....drop your message if you interested.

This stumpy is very naughty. If we can get the answer in google why so we chat and join a forum. Not all information is trustable in internet kekeke.


You have taken my suggestion out of context.

First a Google search to find out teaching institutions etc which offer these courses then contact them for verification.

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Melbourne

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Melbourne

Moving to Melbourne

Find tips from professionals about moving to Melbourne

International Wealth Management in Melbourne

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs in Melbourne

Travel insurance in Melbourne

Enjoy stress-free travel to Melbourne

Flights to Melbourne

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Melbourne