Close

Experience since my arrival in Japan

Hi Members of the forum,
Really good to know there is a forum to share ideas together and equally receive ideas too. I am an academic and precisely a lecturer and a researcher in Nigeria,  i got an offer to do postdoc here in Japan and i arrived here close to two months now. japan is really a good place with good people atleast they are hospitable, but i think there is social problem here.
Life here is quite opposite of what i am raised up to know,  Here everybody body is busy with work and no social activities to interact and make friends, i have tried to reach out but language barrier have been a problem. I stay indoors most of these day working on my computer but am not such person that do monotonous work.
I need friends from both sexes and i need to associate, i also need to get along with Nigerians here but the city where i am is quite rural that many Nigerian may not  likely  live  here. I really needed to move on with my life because i am getting bored here on daily basis.

If can be connected with nice people i will appreciate it much.I live in Tottori.

Expatriate health insurance in Japan

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Japan

Moving to Japan

Find tips from professionals about moving to Japan

Travel insurance in Japan

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Japan

Flights to Japan

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Japan