Friends, languages, going out, have fun

hi.. I'm a junior student in Beijing, I'm back on vocation.. i never went to bars or clubs before i go abroad. i feel more open with foreigners.. I wanna join a group of friends to go out and have fun. I'm vietnamese, i know the language, you know the place, we share the ideas, then we have fun.
besides, i can teach Vietnamese, Chinese, English
I would like to learn Spanish, we can be language partner if u r native spanish speaker.. Hola! me llamo Stacey. donde tu vienes?? ^^
hope to catch ur attention. amigos amigas!

Hey everybody!

I've just arrived in Saigon as well and I don't know that many people. It would be nice to meet you girls and all people who want!
I'm from Belgium and I speak French, English and Dutch. Sorry, I don't speak Spanish and Japanese but I can teach you French or Dutch!

clotilde

Hello everybody! H
Hope you guys can enjoy your days as much as possible in hcmc!
Btw I'm Trang ;) i also like to make friends and meet great people, do nice activities ;) so we can take this chance to make friends and enjoy life to have much fun..
And I also like to learn Japanese :p

*Cheer*

Hi clotildedf,

you should never give your phone number on public forums (my two cents)

Come join us at the most active social group in Saigon.. meetup.com/Under-39s-Saigon

:cheers:

Hi,

Are u still interested to learn Spanish?

Contact me ...
cheers

Alberto

Hi Clotildedf..lols  what a name.. Bienvenue du Saigon..have fun here.

hi guys
nice to meet you all here. if u need any help, i'll try the best to help u to get to know more about this city. I love making friends so that we can exchange languages.
contact me through my number: 0166 555 2285