Close

Looking to rent a room in Grand Bassam

Hello Everyone,

I would love to rent a room by the beach or not too far from the beach in Grand Bassam.

My only requirement is that it's internet accessible - very important and quiet :)

Would love a master bedroom with own bathroom and private entrance.

A studio would also be great!

Thanks, guys.

Patricia Jones

Hi Patricia,

Feel free to drop an advert in the Housing in Grand-Bassam section of the website so that you may get some offers.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi @pchavers26

Could you please tell us how long do you want to stay in Grand Bassam  ?

Some bedrooms can be found in Hotel Resorts along the ocean with swimming pools. Daily cost around 35/40 000 CFA (~50 EUros)

Also some host rooms but not along the sea wand without swimming pool but possibly to prepare your cooking. I've not adress to give you but should be found on the net.

Best regards
Bonanjo
Animateur Forum Cote d'Ivoire

Hello Bonanjo,

Thanks for contacting me regarding my ad for rooming in Grand Bassam. I'm looking for a studio like room with private entrance like a guest house or boys quarter in a private residence that could be rented to me. This is for a long stay so a hotel would not be the best choice. Also Something inexpensive with utilities included would be great, close to the beach would be great but not a must, must be internet accessible.

Pat.

Expatriate health insurance in Grand-Bassam

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Grand-Bassam

Moving to Grand Bassam

Find tips from professionals about moving to Grand Bassam

Travel insurance in Grand-Bassam

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Grand Bassam

Flights to Grand Bassam

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Grand Bassam