Working in saudi arabia

Hi everyone/salam aleykoum
I am a french student and i would like to work in ksa in the future. Currently i am studying corporate and administrative management (done in 2 years after baccalaureat) with a speciality in Human Resources in France. I would like to know what fields are the most likely to hire  foreigners in saudi arabia and in what fields would i have the most chances to be hired  to be working in saudi arabia as a foreigner.
I am also interested in the mediacl fields and i think there are opportunities in saudia arabia for foreigners to find a job in that field. I searched for some situations vacant on internet and i found many offers in my field (HR) but it wasnt clear whether it was for saudi only or for foreigners too.
I would like to know if i have chances to find a job in the recruitment/HR field as a french woman or if that is hard or kept for saudis only.
Thanks for reading :)

caroli44 wrote:

I would like to know if i have chances to find a job in the recruitment/HR field as a french woman or if that is hard or kept for saudis only.

HR is one of the field that's restricted only for locals. And this restriction is getting more and more stringent. In general, Saudi Arabia is moving to the model where only labor with rare skills, not available in the country's local population, will be invited to come and work. Nothing surprising here as this is not different from the rest of the modern countries in the world.

thank you for your answer, that is more clear now then.
Would i have a chance as a nurse or in the medical field ? i heard stories about women who go to saudi arabia to work as a nurse (which isnt a rare skill)

caroli44 wrote:

thank you for your answer, that is more clear now then.
Would i have a chance as a nurse or in the medical field ? i heard stories about women who go to saudi arabia to work as a nurse (which isnt a rare skill)

Nursing has a different story. No lot many locals work as nurses (probably because the profession is not very well aligned with the local culture and norms) and the sector is majorly dominated by ladies from Philippines. The profession doesn't pay well either. But if you do have the required credentials, go ahead.

Yes indeed i saw a situation vacant saying the average working hours per week is 48h which just seems so crazy comparated to the 35h we have in france.
Do you have any idea of what other kind of jobs hire foreigners except jobs with rare skills and high graduations ?

If you're really interested in getting a job in a hospital, check out ngha.med.sa and see if they have hiring for a job that fits your qualifications. You may also create a CV and you will be contacted in case they need you. It worked for me that way.

On the other hand, you can also try checking agencies in your country which are affiliated with hospitals in Saudi Arabia. Goodluck!