Final exit

Hello all members of expat.  I just want to ask if how many days is the processing of exit visa.  Because it seems almost two months since the day that i passses my exit letter.  Till now still here.  I'd done with my working days.  Im  just waiting for my ticket.  They always says processing.  I'm just staying at home for almost week.  No progress yet.

The exit visa itself is just a click away in muqeem with the employer. You might want to follow up with them on this ,I feel they may be delaying this.

I always updating,  but they are always saying it's processing.  Maybe sir you're right they just delaying it.  Because they don't want me to exit.  It's really hard in my part coz im staying for almost a week in the accommodation.

Lanz24 wrote:

I always updating,  but they are always saying it's processing.  Maybe sir you're right they just delaying it.  Because they don't want me to exit.  It's really hard in my part coz im staying for almost a week in the accommodation.

I suggest in this case for you to contact your embassy and they might be able to assist with your case.

Hi...i just wanna ask about my problem in my emlpoyer...my contract will end this coming december 23,2016...and i already give them an exit letter or notising them that i will never renew my contract and i want to go home after my contract end...my employer said i need to exend 3 months before they will give me exit visa...is that neccesary to extend or is that legal..i dont wanna take more extention ...what should i do...i hope u can answer my question...and thank you

As per law the notice period is 60 days, however what is mentioned in your contract ? Is there any specific time frame mentioned that you should inform your company. If not the law should apply and you can notify them this in writing.

In addition to HRGuru,

You should provide an official notice. An email is generally considered as one of them but you should keep it's copy as well. Notice period in my experience is generally 30 days unless specified any other term in your contract. Check your contract and you should find it.

Legally, you might be on the right side but ground reality is that if your sponsor denies to give you Exit visa, you will get it later on, but the time and stress would be too much. Try to finalize a last working date with your sponsor. Making it official will be invaluable. Believe me it will remove a lot of hassle for your.

Right path is always right but not always the correct path... (Feeling like a philosopher - Lol)

skhurram007 wrote:

Right path is always right but not always the correct path...

That's the juice! Can't agree more.
:one