Help with friends for my 17 year old!

Hi guys
If any of you have teenage children ( my son is 17) and would encourage a get together that would be helpful!
He did start a college course here but it was vastly different from his one back home that he stopped the course, so that's stopped any friendships forming there! He is looking for a part time job but if there's anyone with teens that age that can suggest something helpful then I'd be very grateful!
We live in the North of Malta!
Many thanks
Debbie 😊

I have a seventeen year old son who's struggling at the moment.  He's in college and has made a small amount of friends, but is finding it hard because conversation usually ends up in Maltese.   We're not in the north though, we live more or less in St Julians.

If your son is still struggling and would like to meet up or anything, let me know and I can put him in touch.

Hi Sam
St Julians isn't that far really 😊 we are used to travelling that way for work.
I'm so grateful for your reply....i feel so helpless for him! Its not like I can take him to a playpark at his age to make friends ha!!
If you PM me I will give you my number!
Kind regards and many thanks!!
Debbie

Hi Debbie,

I tried to message but you have PM's disabled.  If you add me as a contact I think you should be able to message me.

Hi Sam
Sorry...i dont know why, but I'll sort it now!
Thanks
Debbie 😊

Help!
I'm totally stumped as to how to add you Sam as a contact....ive adjusted my settings so you can pm me but I cant see anywhere that I can add you as a contact!

The settings are strange on this forum, I think I've PM'ed you and added you as a contact now.

BlossomGray wrote:

Help!
I'm totally stumped as to how to add you Sam as a contact....ive adjusted my settings so you can pm me but I cant see anywhere that I can add you as a contact!

Likewise.

However, I have managed to send a private message to you - BlossomGray - regarding my 17-year-old son.