Close

Looking for a live out nanny for my daughter and do some housework

Hi,

I am moving to KL very soon in Jan and will be living at Bandar Sunway area. I am looking for a nanny/helper, Mon-Sat, week day morning getting my daughter ready and sending my daughter to school, pick her up in noon and prepare lunch and feed her, put her for nap, play with her after she wakes up from her nap and prepare dinner for the family and feed the daughter. The working time is 7-8pm but you will have time to breaks in between when my daughter is in school or when she is napping.

I would also need this person to do housework while my daughter is away.

My daughter is turning 2 years old in Dec and she will start her morning school in Jan in KL. We are a Italian/Taiwanese family of 3 and welcome anyone who is honest and enjoy taking care of children - very important for us!

Pleases feel free to contact me by email xxx for now as I only stay in KL during the weekend. State your experience, expected salary and ideally with a photo. We can do Skype interview first or you can pop by to visit us on the weekend.

Thanks
Julie

Moderated by Bhavna 2 weeks ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Julie,

I suggest you drop an advert in the Personal and household services job offers in Kuala Lumpur under the babysitting section so that interested members may contact you directly.

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

Expatriate health insurance in Kuala Lumpur

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Kuala Lumpur

Moving to Kuala Lumpur

Find tips from professionals about moving to Kuala Lumpur

Travel insurance in Kuala Lumpur

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Kuala Lumpur

Flights to Kuala Lumpur

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Kuala Lumpur