Malls in Riyadh

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a mall in riyadh with many western shops such as debenhams etc but also one that has a supermarket for food shopping?

Thank you.

Granada Mall has a Debenhams and Supermarket.

Thanks Nelson. Would that supermarket happen to be carrefour? I was hoping to find another other than carrefour, just to mix it up abit as shopping is quite a passtime now haha!!

Come on dont tell me there is lack of malls in Riyadh! i think every big structures that has gone up in the past couple of years is just that! MALLS! :D

Very much the opposite actually red goblin, I have a list of so many malls and to be honest I dont know which to go to first so was hoping for a few opinions of all your favourites.

Panorama Mall has Danube for Supermarket for food, no debenhams but plenty of other Western shops.

uglybetty wrote:

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a mall in riyadh with many western shops such as debenhams etc but also one that has a supermarket for food shopping?

Thank you.

Aha! No this is a topic I know a little something about (rubs hands in glee :) )

Granada Mall is nice with bigger stores like Zara due to open up soon but my preferred two are Riyadh Gallery and Hyatt Mall.

Riyadh gallery has a good mix of shops and a great play area for kids, but I'm not a big fan of HyperPanda. Don't ask me why because I don't know! I just prefer not to shop there.
Hyatt Mall again is open and spacious with great shops and most of the UK stores but I love the Danube supermarket. The food seems like better quality with more variety.

Sahara Mall has Tamimi which sells a lot of products which have been imported from the US and UK but it's not a big store.

Hope this helps :)

zara777 wrote:

Aha! No this is a topic I know a little something about (rubs hands in glee :) )

I am sure! :lol:
and you are right who would know better about malls than people who would actually do the mall run.

RedGoblin wrote:

and you are right who would know better about malls than people who would actually do the mall run.

It's purely for research purposes of course! :P
It's always good to know where the best supermarkets are :)

I'll go with Haytt Mall if I were you, lots of international shops, nice and big Danube supermarket.

Riyadh Gallery is also a good one with a good variety but I also just don't like Hyper Panda, yuk!

Thanks for all your advise guys! I decided to go with granada but will be trying out the other suggestions too!!

Very informative..the only thing that sucks is the malls having family day. To make this research more interesting, is that you can post the schedule of these big malls so that bachelors like me will go to the mall without being denied entry.