IC for Pakistani husband's daughter

Hello my husband is from pakistan and he got daughter send in his country he is here now in malaysia,he not yet change his marital status in his ic in pakistan....he want to make ic for his daughter this any way can change his marital status here in malaysia?thank u

Hello cris031476 :cheers:

Please note that a new thread has been created from your post on the Malaysia forum for better visibility about your query.


New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Malaysia

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Malaysia

Moving to Malaysia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Malaysia

International Wealth Management

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs

Travel insurance in Malaysia

Enjoy stress-free travel to Malaysia